bloodline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
bloodline

jk2 clan website

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Star Wars : Clan Wars-the book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-=BL=-Bravo-=SM=-

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Star Wars : Clan Wars-the book Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars : Clan Wars-the book   Star Wars : Clan Wars-the book EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 12:28 pm

Hey guys I'm writeing a book called Star Wars: Clan Wars- Bloodline. I will use our clan names and ranks (if that's alright with everybody). So anyway I am just starting, but already i have the book writen in my head. I guess i will type the intro atleast so here it is:::::: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... A ruthless battle is being fought in the depths of space. gone are the days of the Old Republic, only to be replaced by hordes of clans scattered across the galaxy. Some of these clans are made of the noble Jedi, and yet others are made of the feared Sith warriors. Emperors of Darkness, a Sith clan located somewhere near the Bespin system has ultimate power within their grasp, but a small neighboring Sith clan named Bloodline has other plans in store for this power hungry clan... :::::: We'll I hope you liked it is sure to be a really good read. just let me know if you want a copy once it's done, and I'll email it to you. Also if you have any ideas PLEASE send them to me thanks, and happy reading...
Back to top Go down

Star Wars : Clan Wars-the book
Page 1 of 1