bloodline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
bloodline

jk2 clan website

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wow... i hate nubs

Go down 
+4
Kenshin
-=BL=-Pyr0lite-=LDR
shiny/xan/ogloc
s3c
8 posters
AuthorMessage
s3c

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-06-13

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: wow... i hate nubs   wow... i hate nubs EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:34 am

hey kenshin, i hope he tells u about it too, cuz he said he was going to

ur faggot friend bebel talks shit and cant back up

he kicked whored me, so i asked for a duel, and he refused and went on to say i suck and shit, but yet he was the one scared of dueling

i just want to let u kno, that ur buddy is a fucking pussy, im tellin u cuz he seemed to mention u alot in the argument

so if u can convince him to duel me, that'd be great, cuz other wise hes a unrespected asstard

thx
Back to top Go down
shiny/xan/ogloc

shiny/xan/ogloc

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-06-18

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow... i hate nubs   wow... i hate nubs EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:55 am

rofl refuse to duel, that is lack of self confidence and noobness rofl,

gf lol!
Back to top Go down
-=BL=-Pyr0lite-=LDR

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-06-20

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: regarding Bebel   wow... i hate nubs EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:58 am

It would be good if you could work it out between yourselves. However I'll take care of it if you can't solve your differences.. At the moment I would advise you to just see how it goes. If it's a personal problem, between you too, well if it happens all the time (usually because of personality clashses)

Just see how it goes, let me no if the problem grows..
Back to top Go down
s3c

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow... i hate nubs   wow... i hate nubs EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:26 am

i couldnt careless about the situation

i wish he would have just dueled me to show soem type of honor? but w/e

its not gunna make me lose sleep at night LOL
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-15

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow... i hate nubs   wow... i hate nubs EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:42 am

errrr k? <_< Lol can't see the point of telling me he is a "fucking pussyy" but that's true he, sometimes , prefer use admin than fight...
May you could tell me the whole story? Because i don't think he just abused you for fun without something who made the fight start...
Back to top Go down
s3c

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow... i hate nubs   wow... i hate nubs EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 8:23 pm

this was in our server actually

jar jar (a.k.a cloud) and i were messin around lamin each other, and he walked by, and got hit, me and jarhead put sabers down and stopped and he started kickin and shit, so i put my saber back up and he kicked me before i could even finish a swing... and to make matters worse, he was disrespectful and shouted out "OWNED!!!!"... being naturally mad at the fact i stopped fighting cuz i hit a civilian, to be kicked to death by him and taunted over it, i then asked for a duel, that way there is no kicks

after i asked, he refused and continued to say how owned i got and how i should uninstall my game cuz i suck, but he was the one pussying out of a challenge, i got tired of his garbage talk and kicked him, he came back in say something that made no sence that ended with lol and then left right away... again like a pussy

OH and it gets better!!!!!

i left the server, came back a half hour later as a padawan, to see him doing the SAME EXACT thing with drac(es)... only drac was owning the fuck out of him not asking for a duel, just owning him hardcore, he kicked drac ONCE, didnt kill him nd then shouted "OWNED" again, and everyone laughed and said how was that owned it was 1 kick yet drac was pwning his ass back and fourth... he then said something stupid again... attempt of a comeback maybe? and left again like a little pussy

i have 0 respect for this childish moron, and he better watch out cuz next time i wont be so nice as to let him out alive...

-s3c
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow... i hate nubs   wow... i hate nubs EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 5:20 am

OK i'm atm talking to him dude he is a good guy maybe you didnt take his joke or w/e , but trust me he is a good guy and he will apologie i guess.
Now you must know he didnt play this game more than 8 months maybe and he still kinda noob Razz the only "good" clan he joined is DL , so u know he didnt learn same respect as old school Razz
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow... i hate nubs   wow... i hate nubs EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 5:23 am

he says that he saw u and another guy ffaing and he joined it , then he killed you and u said "pussy" he says i didnt respond , better not, and then u asked for a duel , but he refused and u kicked him..that"s what he says for now
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow... i hate nubs   wow... i hate nubs EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 5:25 am

I guess he was not searching for troubles and didnt notice you were quiting the ffa . That's what he told me . Just a missunderstanding dude =) He is cool he said ownt and uninstall cuz u said "pussy" <_<
Anyway you guys are mature enough , i guess , to make sure this noob fight won't be happening again Razz and if it happens again , don't come to tell me my friends are "fucking pussy" i guess it isnt my problem.
Back to top Go down
-=BL=-TCM

-=BL=-TCM

Number of posts : 86

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow... i hate nubs   wow... i hate nubs EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 5:39 am

did someone mention Pussy.....hmm pusssssy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow... i hate nubs   wow... i hate nubs EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 5:49 am

Hehe
Back to top Go down
s3c

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow... i hate nubs   wow... i hate nubs EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 6:00 am

its all good, like i said before, i couldnt careless about the situation rofl
Back to top Go down
shiny/xan/ogloc

shiny/xan/ogloc

Number of posts : 34

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow... i hate nubs   wow... i hate nubs EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 9:25 am

roooofl, gf
Back to top Go down
-=BL=-Pyr0lite-=LDR

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: Yeh it's not right..   wow... i hate nubs EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 5:36 pm

Guys all the bitching and whineing can only come to a bad thing in the end.. Try and talk it through and except your differences. From what I hear it's just pettey bickering.. Try not to let small things get to you, we are all a team here, and we need to repect each other. Also work together.
Back to top Go down
s3c

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow... i hate nubs   wow... i hate nubs EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 6:14 pm

u told u, i dont care either way, as long as it doesnt happen again it doesnt matter to me
Back to top Go down
-=BL=-Pyr0lite-=LDR

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: It's all good..   wow... i hate nubs EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 10:00 am

Kenshin is right, I don't really know this guy but if was just a little tiff, then no worries.. I only posted the previous message because I just want others to try and keep the peace as well.. As always take it easy my friends cya online..
Back to top Go down
-=BL=-TCM

-=BL=-TCM

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow... i hate nubs   wow... i hate nubs EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 5:12 am

im sure someone mentioned pussy ! clown
Back to top Go down
FoulPhil

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-05

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow... i hate nubs   wow... i hate nubs EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 7:52 pm

... Shocked
Back to top Go down
-=BL=-TCM

-=BL=-TCM

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow... i hate nubs   wow... i hate nubs EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 5:54 am

They did Honest! Shocked
Back to top Go down
CrazyCorey

Number of posts : 13

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow... i hate nubs   wow... i hate nubs EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 10:19 pm

lmao, such a funny topic ^_-
Back to top Go down
kaos

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-14

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow... i hate nubs   wow... i hate nubs EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 2:40 pm

No
Back to top Go down
CrazyCorey

Number of posts : 13

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow... i hate nubs   wow... i hate nubs EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 4:57 pm

no, just talking about noobs is always funny Razz
and besides, phil is teh king of them ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wow... i hate nubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow... i hate nubs   wow... i hate nubs Empty

Back to top Go down

wow... i hate nubs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bloodline :: Game :: Servers-
Jump to: